20 Life Blessings From People Living A Journey Of Personal Growth
For the past months, I have been suggesting the members of The Greenhouse (my online mentoring group), every week, to share 10 life blessings they’re grateful for. The answers have been some of the most heart-warming things I’ve read, and a highlight of my weeks.
So I’d like to share with you some of those random blessings, from all the Gardeners, for you to also have the chance of enjoying some of the magic we’re all surrounded by.
These are just 20 of the many life blessings that we read through every week. Enjoy ♡
1. The beauty and perfection of the Universe;
2. The self-awareness I’m developing from meditation and journaling;
3. A nice email I received this morning;
4. That no matter how much suffering I had in my life I still keep dreaming;
5. Had a lovely workout, was pushing myself more;
6. Warmer weather and sunny skies;
7. My patience;
8. My family who is always there for me;
9. My ability to see lessons in everything that happens to me;
10. For the people that greet me every morning to see how I am doing;
11. The internet! And the lovely communities of like-minded people I feel lucky to have discovered;
12. Feeling my baby kick for the first time I can’t explain what it’s like other than magical. I’m so grateful to feel the movements just knowing that they are there;
13. Having a delicious breakfast today;
14. The need, I finally have, to feel myself as a priority;
15. Having warm showers every day!
16. My son being kind in school and hearing about that from other adults makes me feel proud;
17. My inner feeling of power… at the current moment;
18. I am grateful because I can breathe which is so simply but so powerful;
19. Picking myself up from my low mood this week;
20. The creative power that life offers every day.
Isn’t your heart a little fuller after reading all these blessings?
Gratitude is one of the simplest ways to improve your psychological well-being and it’s an important practice if you’re looking to have a more positive outlook on life and consequent benefits of it.
So, do you want to give it a try at finding 10 life blessings of your own?
Go ahead and share in the comments. It would be lovely to read.